WEST HOLLYWOOD — Come out, come out wherever you are.
This weekend is the 47th Annual LA Pride, and Q Voice News has all the details. It should go without saying — Everyone is welcome at all these events. Everyone has always been welcome at Pride events and festivities.
A couple of events take place the day before the festival starts.
The Dyke March will take place at Sal Guarriello Veterans’ Memorial.
- 6 p.m. – Protest-sign and pin-making workshop will start.
- 7 p.m. – Rally will begin.
- 8 p.m. – March on Santa Monica Boulevard from Holloway Drive to San Vicente Boulevard and back. The march will be led by the Nasty Women’s Drum Circle of Long Beach.
Looking for something away from WeHo? Head to downtown Los Angeles. The Boulet Brothers will host Queen Kong at Precinct.
The festival starts today. Where is it? What are the rules?
- Here’s helpful information on the festival
- Who’s playing at the festival? How about Chromeo.
- Want to hear some Latin beats or R&B ballads? Here are the headliners, including Graciela Beltran.
- Looking for a Saturday night dance party? Wonderland is a series of circuit parties.
- Redline in downtown Los Angeles will have it’s Unicorn Ball
It’s time for the Resist March, and day two of the festival.
- Everything you need to know about the Resist March
- You need to know Alexei Romanoff, LA Pride’s grand marshal
- Want to listen to music? Brandy is headlining
- Here’s info on the Latin stage, where the performers include Ninel Conde and Ana Victoria and Valentina from “RuPaul’s Drag Race.”