In response to overwhelming fan demand, Depeche Mode announced today that they will return to North America in May and June for nine final concerts of their mega popular Global Spirit Tour.
One of the dates is in Anaheim at the Honda Center.
In October, the British synth-pop juggernauts sold out a record breaking four nights at the Hollywood Bowl.
ALSO READ: Depeche Mode Hollywood Bowl concert photos
Depeche Mode fans can register through 10 p.m. EST Saturday at verified.depechemode.com for free access to the Ticketmaster presale page, which will allow vetted fans to purchase tickets — before the general public — Monday at 10 a.m.
On Sunday evening, people will receive an email confirming whether or not they are selected to participate in the presale. If selected, they will receive a text Monday morning with a personal presale access code with a four ticket limit.
The Global Spirit Tour is Depeche Mode’s most successful concert ever, selling more than 1.27 million tickets and playing to more than 3 million fans in North America, South America, Europe, and the United Kingdom.
Here is the North American tour extension:
- May 22 — Anaheim at the Honda Center
- May 24 — Sacramento at the Golden 1 Center
- May 27 — San Antonio, Texas, at AT&T Center
- May 29 — Tulsa, Oklahoma, at the BoK Center
- June 1 — Chicago at the United Center
- June 3 — Philadelphia at the Wells Fargo Center
- June 6 — Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center
- June 9 — Boston at the TD Garden
- June 11 — Toronto at the Air Canada Centre