It’s that time of year again — the annual museums free-for-all.
On Saturday and Sunday, 45 museums throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties will offer free admission to their troves of art, cultural heritage, natural history, and science.
The offer is general admission only. It does apply to specially ticketed exhibitions. Regular parking fees apply at each museum.
Some museums will offer free admission on Saturday and some on Sunday, while others will be free both days.
Who’s included among the 45 museums?
Here’s a small selection:
- Bowers Museum
- California African American Museum
- California Science Center
- Japanese American National Museum
- La Plaza de Cultura y Artes
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Museum of Tolerance
Here is the full free-for-all list.