LOS ANGELES — Downtown Los Angeles will say it loud and proud this weekend at the DTLA Proud Festival, which celebrates the area and its growing LGBTQ community.
RELATED: DTLA Proud returns for 2nd year
- DTLA Proud will take place Saturday and Sunday from noon to 10 p.m. at Pershing Square Park.
- The festival entrance is at Fifth and Hill streets.
- Tickets are $10 each day.
- No weapons ( including permitted weapons) knives, chains pepper spray/mace, flares, fireworks
- No food, beverages, alcohol, cans, bottles, flasks, coolers, drugs, illegal substances
- No pamphlets, product samples
- No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets, chairs, (soft, low-back beach chairs allowed), beach balls
- No laptops or tablets, 2-way radios, laser pointers, flashlights
- No permanent markers, spray paint
- No noise making devices: air horns, drums, whistles
- No photo, audio or video equipment
- No suitcases, luggage
- No signs, flags, banners, posters
Hill Street between Fifth and Sixth streets will close from 6 a.m. Saturday to 11 p.m. Sunday.
If you will be driving, here’s a link for special rates and parking information
Taking the Metro Redline? For directions from your location, LA Metro’s trip planner can help.