The 51st LA Pride will take place this weekend with two concerts in the park and a parade in Hollywood.
Here’s everything you need to know about LA Pride.
LA Pride will take place at Los Angeles State Historic Park on Friday and Saturday.
Tickets start at $139, not including service fees.
The park covers 32 acres and has a capacity for 25,000 each night.
LA Pride in the park will feature several activities:
- Two music stages
- Local vendors and LGBTQ+ exhibitors
- Erotic City for the leather community
- The Phoenix for the sober community
- Food and beverage vendors
- Bars for 21+ attendees
- Trans Galleria highlighting the art and creativity of the LA trans community
Friday Pride in the park from 3 to 11 p.m.
LA Pride in the park Saturday from 1 to 11 p.m.
LA Pride Parade
- The parade will begin at 11 a.m. in Hollywood.
- It will step off at the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and Highland Avenue and head north. It will then go east onto Hollywood Boulevard, then south onto Cahuenga Boulevard. It will end at Sunset and Cahuenga Boulevard.
- Margaret Cho, the ACLU of Southern California, and a posthumous honor to Leslie Jordan will be the grand marshals
- LA Pride Village will return to Hollywood Boulevard from noon to 8 p.m. It will feature two entertainment stages, a local vendor market, food trucks, drinks, and dancing.
Road closures on Sunday
- Hollywood Boulevard from Vine Street to Gower Avenue from midnight to 11:59 p.m.
- Sunset Boulevard from La Brea Avenue to Las Palmas Avenue and North Orange Drive from Hawthorn Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Highland Avenue from Sunset Boulevard to Hollywood Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Cahuenga Boulevard from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cahuenga Boulevard from Hollywood Boulevard to Santa Monica Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard from Cahuenga Boulevard to Vine Street from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.